TEAM UP WITH US!:
The Project Manager for the Blockchain & Digital Assets department will work as the liaison between the business and the development team to support existing software products and provide analysis for systems implementation, upgrade, and enhancement projects. The position requires knowledge of a range of technologies and systems including cloud providers (AWS), source control (git / GitHub), task management (Jira or similar), API testing & prototyping (Postman), etc. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to perform an analysis of key requirements and communicate alternatives and recommendations to decision-makers. This person must be able to respond quickly to support issues, evaluate alternatives and create and execute an action plan and maintain a high level of organization for ongoing development projects. The Project Manager must be able to prepare and execute testing plans to ensure high-quality results. This person will be required to document business and functional/technical specifications for system development based on requirements from users and stakeholders.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?:
- Requirements gathering, designing, and deployment of the Armanino software products.
- Work directly with customers to document business problems, define requirements and deploy solutions.
- Work as a member of a project team building new functionality and enhancing existing functionality. The technical tasks include importing data, custom reporting, developing document reports, and implementing approval processes.
- Communicate regularly with developers on standup calls to ensure business requirements are effectively developed into high quality application features and that project timelines are preserved.
- Design integration strategies & workflow between Armanino applications and other systems as required.
- Assist with testing & user acceptance testing activities.
- Develops and presents artifacts describing the Business Requirements including, as appropriate: Presentations and Charts, Process Flows, Data models, Use Cases, and Other Requirements Documents as appropriate to document and communicate the requirements.
- Management/Configuration/Administration of product analytics tools, and technology tools used in portal, mobile, and websites. E.g. Segment, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Airship.
BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of PM/consulting/implementation/business analyst experience background.
- Detail-oriented and experience with business requirements analysis.
- Successfully implemented 3 to 5 mid-large-sized projects.
- Ability to multi-process and thrive in a fast-paced, customer-driven, sometimes unpredictable—but always fun and engaging environment.
- Able to travel up to 10%
- Proven understanding of the functionality, maintenance, and support of software applications.
- Has supported software applications to ensure optimal utilization, functionality, and availability.
- Proven understanding of end users’ business needs and works closely with end-users to identify problems and provide solutions.
- Proven understanding of software functionality and seeks additional technical information from managers within IT Department.
- Experience with capturing business processes and functional requirements using standard requirement & modeling techniques.
- Proven ability to balance and align focus based on the business objectives of all stakeholders at a project level, while managing expectations and commitments to customers and stakeholders.
- Ability to diagnose root causes of business issues, problems, and potential opportunities and develop process and functional solutions.
- A proven broad understanding of the business operations and accounting industry concepts & applications.
- Ability to quantify costs, savings, and risks for a given project, feature, or change request including cost/benefit and risk analysis, and identify potential trade-offs of competing solutions.
- General understanding of Project Management, Change Management & Business Process Management concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Has exposure to at least one or more methodologies including Agile Business Analysis, Six Sigma, Business Process Modeling (BPMN), etc.
- Understanding of the REST APIs, API design best practices, web development practices, and technologies, as well as experience delivering software products in the cloud.
- Experience with or enthusiasm for digital assets is preferred but not required for this position.
Now, the fine print...:
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
For positions based in San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.
- Team Management