We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for our clients. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for our websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our branding. You will be working closely with our team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation. To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent web development skills, Website optimization and SEO optimization skills. Web Designer Responsibilities
- Create optimized websites and landing pages that convert well
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) including A/B testing landing pages, improving user experience, website traffic and conversion tracking and optimizing using heat maps.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
Web Designer Requirements
- Experience with SEO optimization, cross-browser and end-point friendly website development.
- Experience with CMS technologies including WordPress, Hubspot and Shopify.
- A relevant degree or diploma in a related field.
- Up-to-date with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- On-page SEO