We believe in doing things flawlessly and ethically
We work towards helping each other succeed
We are pro-active, innovative and committed to what we do
Commitments as a Group member
- Be proactive in completing all the tasks assigned and repot back the status to manager voluntarily
- Be resourceful and suggest solutions, understand what is expected and perform the tasks by taking initiatives
- Do not hesitate to report or raise red flags to concerned authorities on matters that affect the organization/team/work
- Be able to plan and prioritize work, so that important tasks never go pending
- Be willing to help and support by being collegial with team members
External Communication and Relationship Management
- Point of Contact for CEO and other stakeholders.
- Maintaining long term and result oriented relationship with stakeholders
- Take charge of PR articles and newsletters if required
Meetings and Appointments
- Manage Group CEO calendars appointments and meetings.
- Meet and Greet Group CEOs guests in the office.
- Arrange for meetings, organise food and other meeting requirements
- Book meetings and appointments
- Preparing minutes of meetings if required
- Book tickets, hotel and arrangements and other travel logistics for Group CEO.
- Ask if there is a concierge service at the hotel on the destination and taxi arrangements
- Check on security arrangements
- Book tickets for the family (and and if required)
- Check visa requirements, covid regulations etc.
- Follow ups on issues every week and keep track in the calendar not to miss any deadlines on assigned tasks
- Keep contact lists and updates
- Keep track of subscriptions and payments over Group CEOs personal email
- Forward official emails to relevant departments (Finance, Investments etc.)
- Send emails on behalf of Group CEO and other departments
- Notify whoever needs to be aware of certain events and/or request or offers via email
- Keep an eye on Group CEOs email accounts and flag up any email that may be of interest to any specific department(Investment opportunities, media etc.)
- Daily messages and requests from Group CEO. These could be regarding calendar, travel, purchases, anything.
- From these messages, must make a priority list or delegate tasks to the relevant department or team member most suited to the task.
- Keep a note of all messages
- Online payments of Group CEOs personal bills
- Keep cash
- Managing Group CEOs personal driver based on his appointments
- Verify the spending and receipts of the driver
- Approve/reject leave requests of the driver based on business needs and inform HR
It might not be for you if
- You like to have a predictable routine
- You believe the Executive Assistant role is strictly a Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm job
- You are not a highly organized and structured person
- You do not have interest in blockchain and social media
- Must be based in Dubai and available to work on-site
- 5 years experience in an EA role supporting C-Suite members is essential
- Ability to work to right deadlines
- Able to take instruction, work as a team, and autonomously
- Extremely organized, confident and self-directed
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in office software and tools
- Discretion and ability to handle confidential information
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and a team player
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and tasks
- This position may require availability outside of standard business hours
- Some domestic and international travel might be involved
- Attention to Detail
- Communications Skills