We are looking for a Digital Marketing expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing strategy campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
RequirementsRequirements and skills
- Proven SEO experience.Team handling experience is must required
- Solid understanding of performance marketing.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite/ google suit (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Email Marketing
5 Day working On time salary inter- tech work Skill upgradation trainings Soft skills trainings Rewards and recognitions weekly de-stressing activities