We are seeking a Digital Assets Trading Associates, you will be responsible for our client's crypto wallet infrastructure, trading, and treasury management systems that are responsible for customer liquidity and digital currency trading.
In your role, you will have oversight over our customers cryptocurrency wallets as well as trading activities, working with our Crypto Operations manager where you manage daily crypto trading operations and workflows, including coin transfers, reconciliation, and post-trade settlement.
This is an extremely rare and unique opportunity for growth in Digital Asset management and investment. In this role, you will:
- Trading and growing a book of digital assets.
- Mastering Crypto exchanges
- Facilitate purchases and sales of tradable assets (Buying, Selling, deposit and Withdrawing Digital assets)
- Adjust trading parameters to maximise profitability.
- Oversight and management of crypto trading platforms
- Identify and implement process improvements related to trading operations.
- Exercising extreme discipline in volatile markets
- Provide additional support to the Trading and Finance teams as needed.
- Outstanding analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and complete complex tasks within strict time frames.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have a verified Crypto Wallet for Trading (Already verified for Buying, Selling, deposit and Withdrawing Digital assets)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Proven ability to work independently and complete tasks and projects autonomously.
- A$500 Weekly
· Commissions of 5% on each trading/exchange you facilitate.
- Part-Time (Remote
- Australian or Australia Resident (Required)
ADL Accounting is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age