Do you have a keen interest in blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, DeFi, or perhaps NFTs? If you are an experienced DevOps Engineer aiming to join a cutting edge company, you should reach out ! Labrys is a blockchain technology company based in Brisbane that helps clients identify how they can utilise blockchain technology to their advantage across various use-cases and industries. Labrys conceptualises, designs, and builds entire systems and the web and mobile applications that support them. About the role Labrys is seeking a highly skilled DevOps Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for architecting and delivering web applications for our clients in the Web3 space. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of commercial experience in DevOps, with expertise in GitHub, AWS, GCP, and knowledge of DevOps best practices. Your Responsibilities
- Collaborate with development teams to design and implement scalable, secure, and efficient hosting and CI/CD pipelines for web and mobile applications
- Automate infrastructure deployment and configuration management using tools such as Terraform and Github Actions
- Monitor and maintain production environments to ensure high availability, performance, and security
- Develop and maintain scripts to automate routine tasks and streamline workflows
- Manage source code repositories using Git and GitHub
- Provide technical guidance and support to development teams
- Continuously improve our DevOps processes and workflows
- Stay up-to-date with the latest DevOps technologies and industry trends
About your professional experience
- At least 5 years of commercial experience in DevOps, with expertise in GitHub, AWS, GCP
- Strong understanding of DevOps principles and best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform and Github Actions
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools such as Prometheus and ELK stack
- Experience with security best practices and technologies such as SSL, firewalls, and VPNs
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
About your professional ethics and people's skills
- Eager to dig deep when there is a need to resolve a tricky issue
- An empathetic communicator, when disagreeing, you communicate thoughtfully and compromise when needed
- Passion for working in a collaborative environment
- Can reason well about the trade-offs of different programming languages, frameworks, packages or techniques without being stubborn
- Care about the quality of code and the final product as well as the experience of other developers and the client
- Able to effectively manage your own time
- Proactive, punctual and reliable
What's in for you
- Work in an energetic environment at the forefront of cutting-edge technology
- A dynamic role with lots of client engagement where no two days are the same
- An amazing collaborative culture
- we believe in your time management, (No micromanagement!)
- We love to get social!
- Amazing facilities.
- Full time permanent role - Competitive salary!
If this sounds like the role for you, please complete the application form, attach your cv and a short cover letter addressing the criteria. In the meantime I wish you an amazing day and hope to review your application soon!
Disclosure: currently we are not offering remote work or a hybrid work arrangement. All operations are conducted from our office in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. If this changes we will happily communicate this trough our social media channels.
- Software Engineering