Token Metrics is looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer to oversee our Quality Assurance team. You will be required to oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the company. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test documents, identifying faults, and reviewing QA reports. A Senior QA Engineer should have extensive experience in analytics, problem-solving skills, and project management skills. A top-notch Senior QA Engineer ensures the smooth running of the QA department and ultimately customer satisfaction. Responsibilities
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures and frameworks.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Ensuring the successful deployment of products into the market.
- Responding to requests from the design team and management.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field.
- Previous experience as a QA Engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker and detail-oriented.
- Communications Skills
- Quality Assurance
- Quantitative and Qualitative Analysis