Token Metrics is looking for multi-skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of Technical Product Manager. Technical Product Manager will be responsible for improving customer experiences, generate new product ideas, and outline detailed product strategies, among other duties. Technical Product Manager will need to manage diverse teams spanning engineering and marketing, requiring both a strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills. Technical Product Manager Responsibilities
- Extensive Experience leading technical engineering teams
- Gather and Validate the requirements.
- Running Daily Scrum meetings and working in Agile environment.
- Outlining a detailed product strategy.
- Managing teams both onsite and offshore.
- Managing product road maps and releases.
- Understanding product selling points.
- Identifying and filling product gaps.
- Generating new product ideas.
- Working with PR and marketing teams to manage product launches.
- Acting as a product evangelist and representing the company at public events.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Previous strong experience in a product development.
- Proven product development ability.
- Strong Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Communications Skills
- Product Design