About PillowPillow is a seed-funded organisation that aims to solve $1 trillion adoption challenge in decentralised finance.Decentralised Finance (DeFi) provides a viable alternative to traditional finance for users seeking better financial infrastructure that works to benefit the users. DeFi is transparent, capital efficient, and democratic in nature.However, getting into DeFi today is a very challenging process. Consumers should not be expected to understand blockchain technicalities to avail a financial service. This is a serious adoption problem in DeFi, and one that Pillow aims to solve.Pillow is building DeFi services and interfaces that make it a rewarding, safe, and joyful experience for users, by creating viable alternatives to traditional finance incumbents.Pillow is backed by top VC firms and angel investors from the fintech, crypto, and startup world.
- Be Pillows voice
- Own all communication to Pillow users across geographies to drive growth and engagement
- Work closely with growth and product on collaterals for marketing and app content
- Social and Community: Build content for Pillows social media handle & website, and community across TG, Discord, and AMAs with a strong focus on unified messaging across geographies, and Pillow collaterals.
- Engagement: Create fresh, engaging, and effective content for engagement activities across Push Notifs, Emails, CRMs, App banners, and App interstitials
- Growth and Activation: Collaborate with growth and brand function to build marketing content for Performance Ads, Video/ Audio scripts for influencer marketing, sponsored content, etc. aimed at activating new users
- Build Pillows content playbook and guidelines across geographies
- Work with teams across Pillow on proofreading and ensuring consistency, clarity, and quality of content
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-4 years experience in either an agency (preferably servicing tech or FMCG clients) or consumer internet startup in the comms/ growth function
- A strong bias towards using data as a measure of success Preferable but not mandatory
- Interest in Fintech/ Web3
- Worked/ understand user psychology across the global users, especially in emerging markets (Pillow is a global company from Day 1)
- Content Management