Join our dynamic Sales team in Brisbane as a Business Development Manager! Play a key role in expanding our network across multiple categories by identifying growth opportunities and owning the sales process from start to finish.
Youll spend most of your time in the field visiting amazing merchants & venues, selling them solutions to help grow their business and making a positive impact in the industry.
Take action now and launch your career in tech sales!
The main responsibilities in this role would include:
- Ensuring budgeted growth numbers are achieved for the territory.
- Working closely with Customer Success Managers to ensure continuity for territory.
- Educating, developing and delivering the group strategy within given territories, focusing on commercial objectives and personal KPIs
- Signing and ensuring partners go live in line with targets.
- Proactively identifying new leads through various prospecting techniques cold calling, recommendations, networking.
- Using Hubspot (CRM) to plan and record all activities.
- Cross-selling products.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
You'll ideally be someone that is able to achieve targets in order to hit their own KPIs and growth across the company.
- Has a passion for hospitality or has worked in the industry and understands the nuances and pain points of running a venue/cafe/restaurant.
- Has strong communication skills at all levels.
- Is self-motivated, ambitious and able to manage time and workload to optimise effectiveness and efficiency.
- Has a high customer service orientation.
What's in it for you?
- Work on a consumer facing app used by thousands of merchants and consumers.
- As we grow, you grow - we will fast track your development with a career path that could lead to cross functional and international opportunities, if you're up for it!
- Learning, learning, learning
- Ability to work on innovative tech and bring your ideas to life.
- Business Development
- Communications Skills