About this Role
As a Blockchain engineer, you’ll be a key member of the team transforming the requirements into on-chain logic. Your knowledge of both the Solana/Algorand protocol and other cryptocurrency technologies will bring mechanics to life such as Distributed infrastructure ownership, DAOs, Gamification through smart contracts, Staking, and more.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be performing R&D on token utility requirements delivered from your project manager, thoroughly testing the application, actively keeping up-to-date with current crypto trends and technologies, and writing on-chain programs to facilitate token logic.
- Strong engineering background preferably in Computer Science
- Experience architecting, developing, and testing Web3 apps end-to-end
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, databases, and large-scale websites
- You have past experience working with blockchain-based systems or are willing to learn the same
- Should have a deep understanding of the blockchain and cryptocurrency space and smart contract systems.
- Participate in design discussions with business users, web producers and engineering teams.
- Experience in Solana or Algorand smart-contract development or the willingness to learn
- Write clean, concise, and sustainable code.
- Team player who enjoys collaborative effort.
Why work with us?
- You will get the chance to be an early team member at a fast-growth YC startup.
- You get to define the future of telecom infrastructure ownership and operations.
- We’re a tight-knit team where you'll learn a ton and have ownership.
- Opportunity to build for the next billion users.
If you are interested and find your experience relevant, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and github profile(if you have one).
- Smart Contract Development
Health insurance & other benefits