Join Nomics as we create the data backbone for the open financial system.
Nomics is a cloud-based data platform where users can access gapless and normalized financial data about tokenized assets through API endpoints. We offer data that professionals and semi-professionals need at a fraction of the cost of: (1) rolling your own database and ingesting billions of trades, (2) waiting weeks behind rate limited APIs to download historical data, and (3) normalizing highly inconsistent data feeds. Our product allows hedge funds, allocators, family offices, and professional investors to: develop and test investment strategies, accurately track their portfolio and fluctuations in the market, and build compelling financial data-enabled software (e.g. fintech) applications.
Come join the fun and build something great with us.
The position will be responsible for processing all accounts receivable transactions. The candidate will develop expert knowledge of PandaDoc (our invoicing tool), Missive (for email collaboration), Google Sheets, etc. using these tools to efficiently and accurately process timely outcomes.
The candidate will liaise with internal and external stakeholders and customers to ensure accurate and timely processing and settlement of transactions.
The Candidate Will...
- Raise all customer sales orders and invoices, ensuring invoices are raised in line with the company policies
- Proactively contact customers via phone and or email to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Maintain accounts receivable ledger to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Manage all internal and external audit queries as they arise in relation to accounts receivable accounts, payments, and ledgers
- Be comfortable with the use of crypto wallets and crypto accounting
- Be comfortable using and learning a wide range of software tools
Your general back office operations skills are excellent. You can solve problems across a wide range of tools, take good notes, communicate effectively, use technology efficiently, automate workflows, and think and write clearly. You are stable and reliable to a fault. You are flexible and can handle other business back office processes (in addition to accounts receivable).
- Experience creating multi-currency (and cryptocurrency) invoices
- Previous accounts receivable experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Advanced Google Sheets skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Love of back-office technologies and the ability to quickly learn new software
Additional notes: this position reports to Clay Collins, the CEO of Nomics.