If youre looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
- Identify and drive design opportunities by connecting the dots between user and business needs for the Binance Fiat product.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and the broader product team in order to continually improve quality.
- Work end-to-end by identifying opportunities, establishing the vision, and working with engineering to deliver high quality, robust solutions.
- Collaborate with the broader design team to ensure a seamless product experience.
- Conduct user research, partner with data scientists, and product managers to drive solutions by leveraging qualitative and quantitative customer insights.
- Deliver detailed, robust UX/UI design solutions, and work directly with engineering to to ensure a high quality product.
- Develop strong rationale for design decisions, and articulate your perspective.
- 5+ years of experience building and shipping multiple features that are broad/ambiguous in scope and encompass an end-to-end experience across a variety of platforms.
- 5+ years of UX design experience with knowledge to define how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs, plus consideration of how this product will scale.
- 5+ years of visual design experience with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function.
- 5+ years of strategic product thinking with experience in developing product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact to people and the company.
- End-to-end ownership of meaningful features or surfaces. Your end-user advocacy has shaped product experiences you can point to.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Pay product design.
- Experience in fast-paced environments with quick delivery and iteration cycles.
- Experience connecting your work with other industry-leading related initiatives across the company while driving collaboration.
- Examples of leadership in non-product dimensions that have made a team stronger and positively impacted the work environment.
- Professional experience in animation design and visual design.
- UX/UI Design
- Product Planning
- UI Design
- Visual Design