About the Role
As a Frontend Developer, you would be responsible for designing, implementing and supporting, reusable and efficient front-end systems that can drive complex mobile applications.
What You Will Do
- Design some of the most complex & cutting-edge software systems/products in the industry which will lead the face of our company.
- Create impact in the ecosystem by building for scale, driving the betterment of the quality of systems and performance by owning the component design system, backend-for-frontend layer and assessing new technologies to build for millions of users.
- Standardize processes and structures to constantly monitor for high quality, reliability, and delivery.
- Identify the gaps and drive the code review & system design review process, especially on the architectural front.
- Set up paths for the central team to adopt new tech stacks for solving business & system problems.
- Represent CoinSwitch frontend team in internal/external technical forums/groups.
What You Should Have:
- 3+ years of experience in developing front-end for large-scale web/app-based consumer-facing products.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience building reusable front-end components
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Subject matter expert in systems design and architecture, having broad systems/application-level understanding.
- Strong CS, HTTP & Network fundamentals
- Good understanding of software algorithms and data structures
- Must be hands-on in writing code, unit-tests and should be able to transform design problems into beautiful architectural solutions.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and asynchronous request handling.
Major problem areas:
- Handle and scale for millions of users
- Design for scale, build for the long term keeping in mind upcoming business verticals. Cater for multiple assets while building
- Extendability to run various levels of quick & configuration based experiments based on cohorts like users, behaviour & assets
- Solve for real-time trading for HFT traders (high-frequency traders)
- Solve for various real-time components like rates across systems, graphs, user portfolios & trade volumes
- Set up system reliability & performance monitoring dashboard systems to make sure of fault tolerance & top-class performance of our app & systems involved.
- Experience in high-scale and/or real-time systems is a definite plus.
- Past experience in building and scaling SDUI
- Release setup and management (including CI/CD for apps)
- Firebase analytics
- Communications Skills
- Data Structures
- Software Engineering