We are seeking a talented, self-directed Product Marketer to join our team and help drive the development and adoption of the MetaMask Developer Platform and MetaMask Snaps. You will be responsible for inspiring, educating, and empowering developers around the world to customize and extend the functionality of MetaMask with Snaps and build the wallet experience of the future.
With MetaMask Snaps, the worlds most popular wallet is becoming an extensible platform for permissionless innovation. Developers can build their ideas, features and APIs, implement these into MetaMask and empower our 100 million annual users to do more. You will coordinate our Developer GTM with Product, Marketing and Customer Success teams, driving the adoption, engagement and success of MetaMasks growing developer ecosystem.
You will report into the Sr. Director of Product Marketing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Define and execute a developer marketing strategy for MetaMask Snaps to attract and engage web3 developers and build a rich ecosystem of MetaMask extensions for our over 100 million annual users around the world.
- ParIdentify target developer segments, understanding their needs, pain points, and motivations, and tailor messaging and resources to support them.
- Craft compelling messaging and positioning for developers looking to leverage Snaps to build a business, reach new users or solve a problem
- Bring that messaging to life though new feature launches, content, campaigns, events, enablement programs, and more.
- Partner with Product and Developer Relations teams to build out our Developer Center including relevant content, including documentation, tutorials, sample code, blog posts, and videos, that demonstrates the value and capabilities of the SDK.
- Analyze market trends, competitive landscape, and developer feedback to identify opportunities to differentiate Snaps and empower developers to reach users and monetize their offerings.
- Represent MetaMask and nurture our community through active engagement in relevant in-person, digital and on-chain events.
- Gather feedback from developers to understand their needs, challenges, and feedback, and use this input to drive continuous improvement of Snaps product and developer interfaces.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Experience in product marketing or developer marketing, with a deep understanding of the motivations and needs of technical audiences.
- Strong technical acumen. Relevant experience driving adoption and engagement for APIs, marketplaces or OSS developer tools is a plus.
- A familiarity of the Ethereum developer ecosystem and its core technical audiences. Strong candidate will have hands on experience building wallet connected web3 dapps
- Comfort getting hands on with data. Ideal candidates can interpret product and market signals, make data-driven decisions to optimize our marketing strategies over time.
- Experience engaging developers through event programming and orchestrated side events, hackathons and other activations.
- Experience crafting compelling positioning, messaging and developer content
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders from across the organization and deliver outcomes through cross-functional working groups rather than individually.
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. Were passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environmentapply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills. Candidates should anticipate a base salary (not including bonus, equity or other benefits) of $USD130,000 - 198,000
Consensys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills.
US pay range (not including bonus, equity or other benefits)
- Product Design
- Product Management