Become a Krakenite and build the future of crypto!
- Manage litigation and arbitration for Krakens global entities
- Direct litigation, including discovery, case preparation, tracking and communication of case-related dates and information, and the review and preparation of documents, reports, and correspondence
- Advise the company on strategic compliance with consumer protection laws, electronic funds transfer laws, privacy laws, and related client complaints
- Manage relationships with outside counsel
- Direct court proceedings on some matters (including federal and state court appearances), arbitrations, mediations, and depositions
- Advise executives and senior management on litigating claims and defenses as well as avoiding and effectively resolving disputes
- Assist client-facing teams to create systems and processes for effectively identifying and resolving client disputes and capturing relevant metrics
- Based in US preferred
Skills You Should HODL
- A proactive, entrepreneurial mindset
- An opportunity-making attitude, using the law to increase the companys optionality
- 10+ years of relevant experience litigating financial services or technology matters, whether in-house, in government, or at a top law firm
- Admission to practice law in the US
- An interest in crypto
- Experience resolving client legal threats, particularly in technology or financial services, is nice to have
$210,000 - $323,000 a year
This is the target annual salary range for this role. This range is not inclusive of other additional compensation elements, such as our Bonus program, Equity program, Wellness allowance, and other benefits [US Only] (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
The compensation range provided is influenced by various factors and represents the initial target range. Our salary offerings are dynamic and we strive to ensure that our base salary and total compensation package aligns and recognizes the top talent we aim to attract and retain. The compensation package of the successful candidate is based on various factors such as their skillset, experience, and job scope.
- Communications Skills
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Legal Consulting