- Design and implement a secure and cryptographically encrypted communication layer between the device and the decentralized IoT Cloud.
- Work with the Research team to find optimized solutions and implement them
- Design, Build & Deliver transformational and efficient hardware components that work seamlessly in a decentralized network with Software services
- Grow and lead a bunch of teams of Rockstar hardware architects and engineers
- Coach and mentor other engineers in a constant learning culture
- Must have 10+ years of experience building and delivering hardware components for IoT [or similar] devices
- Must have feet-wet, hands-on expertise in bleeding edge hardware technologies around Networking, Communication and Cryptography
- Must have experience building and leading large teams of world-class hardware engineers
- Good understanding of networking protocols and distributed network
- Must have knowledge on working with ESPxx series.
- Bonus: Experience building SDKs, emulators, IDE, or the like for hardware components
- Bonus: Experience in real-time message queues like Apache Kafka/ MQTT
- Bonus: Experience in IoT Platform Architecture and Implementation
- Masters in Electronics, Electrical, Systems Engineering, or allied fields
- Bonus: Publications/Patents on hardware/firmware design/architecture or implementation.
- Software Architecture
- Team Management