Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative products to market.Key Responsibilities
- The IT System Engineer role at Massiv is to select, deploy, monitor, and support all IT systems, including servers, desktops, operating systems, software applications, network, and telecommunication infrastructure.
- Participating in benchmarking, research, planning, design, and implementation of new technologies.
- Enforcing data security, endpoint OS security, datacenter security, and access procedures as per Magna IT security policy and customer security policies.
- Develop IT & OT infrastructure to protect and position Massiv to move forward with Industry 4.0 initiatives.
- Develop, optimize, or adapt high availability IT systems and infrastructure.
- Develop, test, and review disaster recovery plans in infrastructure and applications.
- Maintaining infrastructure including upgrades of firmware, software & hardware, monitoring the environment to detect any hardware or software issues, and participating in system-related changes
- Ensure compliance with ITGC audit control standards and supporting internal and external audits as required
- Recognized post-secondary diploma or degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2019 & 2022, VMware vSphere, Remote Desktop Services, PowerShell
- Microsoft SQL Server Management, Office 365, SharePoint, Power BI, Power Apps
- Active Directory, WSUS, DNS, DHCP, GPO, File & Print Services, Microsoft Intune & Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Azure Portal, Azure File Sync, Azure AD, Azure Storage, AzCopy
- Experience in deploying Cisco switches, routers, WLC, APs, MS Teams phones, FortiGate IT/OT firewalls.
- Knowledge of HPE SimpliVity & Dell Servers, Dell desktop & laptop hardware
- Understand the challenges and opportunities associated with Industry 4.0 in manufacturing.
- Able to manage upgrade and new product implementations.
- Knowledge of IT Risk & IT General Controls (ITGC)
- Analytical Thinking
- IT support