- Maintain a Linux(Debian) fleet of servers.
- Deploy and manage Kubernetes infrastructure (AWS EKS) along with other AWS Cloud services.
- Deliver frameworks and platforms that are secure, efficient, mature and highly available that abstract away infrastructure complexity.
- Optimize Linux Kernel for HPC and low-latency work loads.
- Optimize existing systems/services to improve performance and efficiency.
- Systematically improve availability by applying industry and distributed systems best practices.
- Work cross-functionally across the Platform organization to deliver great infrastructure ergonomics for our engineers.
- As we grow globally, leverage edge computing to bring processing capabilities closer to the end user.
- 5+ years of experience in the field.
- Strong product and customer centric design approach.
- Cloud technologies and providers like AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Physical maintenance of servers.
- Containerization and Container orchestration with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Service discovery and service mesh technologies such as Istio, Linkerd.
- Infrastructure automation and Infrastructure as Code solutions like Terraform, Terragrunt, Ansible, etc.
- Proficient in scripting and/or Python, or Golang.
- Linux kernel tuning and Network host debugging skills.
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
It Pays to Work HereThe Compensation & Benefits Package For This Role Includes
- Competitive starting salary
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Long-term incentive in the form of a new hire equity grant
- Comprehensive health plans
- 401K with company matching
- Annual Learning & Development stipend
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible time off
Salary Range: The base salary range for this role is between $152,000 - $213,000 in New York City, the State of California and the State of Washington. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidates compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Management
- Communications Skills
- Software Engineering