- Responsible for the company's search engine traffic acquisition, responsible for the company's website traffic and registered users;
- Participate in the preliminary planning of the company's new products, provide SEO suggestions for product improvements, and participate in SEO consultation and review in technology development;
- Responsible for researching competitive sites and in-depth exploration of user search needs, improving SEO strategies, and continuously improving business keyword rankings and overall search traffic;
- Responsible for monitoring website SEO data, reporting optimization monitoring results and research results by stages, and forming periodic reports;
- Responsible for expanding the SEO external chain resources of the website, able to correctly analyze, review, and suggest links, and continuously improve the number and quality of external links on the website;
- Use Internet resources, online media, forums, blogs and other methods to carry out online marketing and promotion to enhance brand influence.
1. Successful cases need to be provided, working experience in the education industry is preferred;2. Proficient in the optimization of various search engines, including on-site optimization, off-site optimization, etc.; proficient in operating commonly used webpage production software and web search tools, and understand the relevant knowledge of website development, operation and maintenance;3. Cheerful personality, good communication, active thinking, daring to innovate, serious and responsible work, able to withstand work pressure, strong sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit.
- Content Analytics
- On-page SEO