Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche. The company was founded by Cornell computer scientists, who partnered with Wall Street veterans and early Web3 leaders to execute a promising vision for redefining the way people build permissionless networks. Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the worlds assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
What You Will Do
- Fuzz and maintain existing Snow-Family Consensus Algorithms implemented in AvalancheGo
- Implement enhancements to the Snow-Family Consensus Algorithms (ex: Snowman++)
- Produce testing frameworks to simulate the correctness and liveness of new consensus algorithms
What Makes You a Good Fit
- You believe in a future where blockchain technologies make the world a more fair and free place for everyone.
- You have the desire to work on open-source code and engage with the community. You wish to work together with other talented contributors instead of working alone.
- You are a coder. You implement demos and proofs-of-concept before writing multi-page technical documents.
- You create and find projects that provide value. You dont need to wait for someone to tell you what to research or work on. We hire awesome engineers to tell us what we should build, not the other way around.
- You have an obsession with code quality and performance. You ship code when it is ready, not as soon as it passes unit tests.
What You Will Bring
- Demonstrated capability in subject area (open source code or published work is a bonus)
- Rust, Golang, Java, or C++ programming experience
- Software Engineering