(6 Months Contract)
We are looking for a talented Recruiter to help with our global expansion.This role will mainly focus on various corporate hiring (Customer Service, Compliance, etc.).
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline and advising and building a close relationship with your business partners.
This is a full-time fixed-term (6 months) remote contract position. Contract extension is, theoretically, possible, but cant be guaranteed. The candidate doesn't have to be in the indicated location, can be other locations across European timezones.
We are open to candidates with various levels of seniority - from relatively junior to senior-level.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process
- Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives
- Manage recruiting databases in structured and timely manners
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, contacting and/or visiting universities, attending local job fairs and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions
- 2-4+ years of experience in recruitment, ideally, within top-tier tech companies or agencies
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Skilled with modern sourcing and selection techniques
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals
- Effective stakeholder management, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Positive on crypto
- Human Resources