Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and steadily approaching 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
Bitpanda Pro is our sophisticated retail and institutional offering for trading and custody of cryptocurrencies, which includes our exchange and prime brokerage services.
We're looking for an entrepreneurial, mission-driven Product Owner to help us build our exchange, internal tools and OTC desk. We aim to be the first European regulated exchange for crypto derivatives and trusted venue for crypto trading and liquidity. This role will create the product vision, define feature roadmaps, and drive execution with our Engineering & Design teams.
What you’ll do:
- Support and own the Bitpanda Pro product development from conception to launch, focus areas may consist of derivatives exchange, internal support tools for exchange and account management, on-ramps and settlement products with fiat and blockchain funding integrations
- Write detailed and technical requirements for tech teams to create digital products
- Assist with the management and prioritisation of the technical backlog
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, design and cross-functional teams to develop and steer product roadmap
- Define and analyse metrics to guide product development and align teams on a shared vision and steer execution
- Day to day manage technical resource in your team
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience as a product owner or product manager with experience in crypto as a preference or alternatively FinTech or financial markets
- Strong knowledge of crypto markets including knowledge of crypto derivatives, payment and operations platforms, integrating MPC custody solutions. Please highlight to us if you have specific experience on these elements
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge and ability to work in agile frameworks and with development teams
- An entrepreneurial mindset with willingness to embrace a dynamic environment
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
- Product Design