About the role:
We are seeking a full-time visual designer to join our talented developers and designers on a mission to make our products more accessible, simple, and secure.
What youll be doing:
- Collaborating with product, product design, brand, and engineering to build out the visual language for multiple products across Aptos Labs
- Craft original visual designs and brand systems that are informed by strategy and research
- Develop custom illustrations, icons, animations for each product
- Look for areas to inject the brand identity for each product and add moments of delight or mitigate less happy paths.
- Own the creation and maintenance of our visual identity across multiple UI libraries
- QA work to ensure designs and creative is polished and up to a high standard
What were looking for:
- 5+ years visual design experience
- Expertise in design software, including Illustrator, Figma, Lottie, etc.
- Highly conceptual thinking in visual and interaction design, which shows in your portfolio
- A portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of consistency, typography, color, design systems, and attention to detail
- Experience in animation and motion design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
The base salary range for this full-time position is $130k - $220k. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and typical maximum target for new hire salaries for the position of a candidate based in the Bay Area at any level.
- 100% insurance premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents (US Employees)
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible vacation time, 11 holidays, and floating company days off
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
- 401k matching (US Employees)
- Fun and inclusive in-person and digital events
- Communications Skills
- Product Design
- Visual Design