As a Product Designer, you will be designing a seamless trading experience for our users which will make buying and selling as easy as online shopping. You will challenge assumptions and build a high quality product. You will work with a group of product managers and engineers to deliver multiple products and features that improve the experience for our users.
What you will do :
- Design the product considering online and offline real-world experiences and constraints to solve for user problems
- Design high-quality experiences with an eye for detail and high-level product thinking
- Collaborate with your cross-functional team to create high-quality design solutions for your product
- Build wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs based on our UI framework to tackle difficult UX problems
- Design systems to make simple, elegant experiences based on our complex logistics and machine learning technology
- Conduct usability testing and gather feedback to iterate on designs and improve usability.
- Conduct market research, competitor analysis, and user interviews to identify user pain points and opportunities for improvement
- Generate creative ideas and conceptualize innovative solutions that address user needs and align with business objectives.
What you should do :
- 3+ years of design experience
- Proficiency with the latest tools to build design and a strong desire to learn new ones. Figma expertise is preferred.
- Effective prototyping skills
- Experience building products for Android, iOS, and web
- Strong understanding and application of user-centered design methods and principles.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically about design challenges
- Ability to conduct user research and translate insights into actionable design solutions
Life at CoinSwitch
We take great pride in what we do, and are committed to our mission. And we have a lot of fun while at it!
Heres how we do things at CoinSwitch:
Customer-first: Thats the North Star. Everything we do is to make our users investment experience better and simplified.
Ownership: We dont sport lab coats, but we experimenta lot. And we take ownership. We even have a catchphrase for this: Think big, fail fast, and build better.
Data-driven: The source of truth. Simple as that.
Fun: PS5, anyone? Or do you prefer Foosball? Or perhaps Carrom? And yes, our HR team has a whole list of activities: Disco nights, off-sites, gift boxes, and more!
Speaking of lists, the perks and benefits are so extensive, this space isnt enough. Here are a few:
Parenthood: Up to 8 months of Maternity leave and 1 month of Paternity leave
Gender Reassignment Surgery: Be the best version of you! Well support you and reimburse your medical bill.
Disclaimer: We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better representsand resonates withthe world around us.
- Product Design
- Team Collaboration
- UI Design
- UX/UI Design