We are growing the Machine Learning team here at Gemini and are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who is interested in solving diverse and complex business problems.
- Design, develop, and implement machine learning and AI models to optimize across fraud, crypto exchange trading, anti money laundering and NFTs.
- Analyze large and complex datasets to identify patterns for feature engineering, trends, and anomalies in the market and develop predictive models that can be used for decision-making.
- Collaborate with software developers and stakeholders to design and implement machine learning systems that can improve the speed and accuracy of the machine learning models.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of our machine learning models and systems and make necessary improvements to ensure their effectiveness.
- Masters or PhD in Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields.
- 5+ years of work experience in analytics and data science domain focusing on business problems.
- 5+ years of experience deploying statistical and machine learning models in production.
- 5+ years of experience in integrating data science models into applications.
- Strong skills in programming languages like Python and SQL.
- Expert knowledge with classical machine learning across supervised and unsupervised learning.
- In-depth knowledge with Transformers, Generative AI and Deep Learning.
- Experience with one or more big data tools and technologies like Snowflake, Databricks, S3, EKS, AWS, Hadoop, Spark.
- Enthusiasm for Blockchain and crypto and power to unlock economic freedom.
It Pays to Work Here
The Compensation & Benefits Package For This Role Includes
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
- Software Engineering