We're looking for an entrepreneurial, mission-driven, Product Manager to help us define and grow our products. This role will expand and build upon the vision of the product, define feature road-maps, and drive execution with our Engineering & Design teams. The ideal candidate has solid experience building innovative technologies from scratch, is driven by data and the needs to build world-class products, and has a pragmatic approach to getting high impact enhancements to market quickly. Experience in product planning, customer discovery, and implementing product development processes are all vital for this role. You will work with leaders in Engineering, Marketing & Design, and will be reporting directly to the Director of Product.Responsibilities
- Analyze and synthesize strategic and economic data to ideate new product opportunities.
- Leverage competitive research, customer data, and your understanding of our strategy to build world-class products.
- Lead development of the features roadmap and manage execution with engineering & design.
- Own the quality of the product and have a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality to deliver best in class products.
- Influence and collaborate with stakeholders and leadership teams to invest and craft innovative rich product features.
- 8+ years of experience in end-to-end product management at high-growth technology companies (e.g., creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch).
- Have a successful track record of leading cross-functional organization through product delivery.
- Experience developing a multi-year vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems.
- Affinity for team-oriented culture and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds of a project.
- Strong commitment to excellence.
It Pays to Work HereThe Compensation & Benefits Package For This Role Includes
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Analytical Thinking
- Communications Skills
- Product Design
- Product Management
- Product Planning