Utorg is a fintech company holding VASP licenses and operating in 187 countries. We build digital products at the intersection of DeFi and TradFi, leveraging the world's cutting-edge technology.Our core product is a top-notch fiat-to-crypto gateway with a B2B distribution model. So far, industry-leading companies - Near, OKX, zkSync, Gnosis, Wirex, and many others, use our product.Today, we are at the final stage of building our second product (D2C), which will bring the concept of storing and spending cryptocurrency to the next level.
About the offer:
Utorg is growing incredibly fast, so building an A-star team is crucial for us. This offer is an excellent opportunity to quickly advance your career while having an outsized impact on our success as we aggressively scale in the next months. And now, we are looking for an experienced Golang Developer who will strengthen our team and contribute to the success of our products and the bright future of Web3.
What you are expected to do:
- Design and build parts of a back-end trading system for crypto (Go);
- Own the development process for these solutions as well as testing and rollout strategies, track all progress with different risks;
- Work closely with React frontend developers to present trading system features;
- Research and simulate trading strategies for users who plan to invest (Go and Python);
- ETL crypto market data for historical analysis and statistics;
- Use Redis+Postgresql for storing accounting, analytics and other trading related data;
- Work on increasing the code testability and enforce the quality in our code.
The Skills and Experience You Bring:
- Excellent knowledge of the Golang and Python languages;
- Good knowledge of JS, React, Typescript;
- Experience in Redis, PostgreSQL;
- Experience with bash, Docker;
- Good understanding of CEX/DEX;
- Experience with blockchain;
- English proficiency of at least C1.
Why join us?
As a promising and ambitious team, we are flexible and open to new ideas. We are not a corporation, so everyone can influence the project. Our culture is based on empathy, innovation, and out-of-the-box thinking. We are looking for people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds.
Being a part of the team means:
- Millions of people across the world will see the results of your work;
- You will engage with world-leading companies;
- Budget for professional development (training programs of your choice);
- Flexible working hours;
- We are fully remote;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Frequent bonuses for good performance.
Our stack in other directions:
- Java with SpringBoot;
- Nodejs with Nest.js;
- React+Redux and React.Native;