Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Write high-quality, data-driven, SEO-compliant articles and listicles on various Web3 topics, including guides, reviews, and comparisons using Bitquery APIs.
- Ensure all content is well-researched, accurate, and written in a clear, concise manner for diverse audiences
- Stay updated on the latest trends and developments in the Web3 and blockchain space for generating fresh and relevant content ideas
- Academic Status: Currently enrolled university students in their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year.
- Coding familiarity needed, or familiarity with query languages
- Relevant experience in content writing.
- A good command of English and the ability to create compelling content.
- Familiarity with Web3, cryptocurrencies, DApps, and blockchain technology preferred
- Understanding of SEO principles, and keyword research to drive organic traffic
- Creative mindset to generate unique content ideas and adapt writing style for different audiences
- Strong ability to work independently and proactively, effectively managing competing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring the production of accurate and thoroughly researched content
Note: Also apply if you have written technical articles related to programming and talk about technical aspects of a productBenefits
- 100% Remote Policy (Work from anywhere in the world)
- We don't track leaves (Responsibility driven culture)
- Opportunity to work & collaborate with a truly global team spread across 5 countries
- Choose your own work hours
- Yearly trip with Bitquery team to any remote destination
- A promise to finish the interview processes within 1-2 weeks
- Content Management