Token Metrics is seeking a Cryptocurrency Customer Support Specialist that excels in meeting cryptocurrency customers' expectations, from answering questions on products and services to processing orders. You should assist in investigating issues that arise and resolving conflict from customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
To be successful as a Customer Support Representative, you should stay informed about product and service specifications and maintain good relations with customers. Ultimately, a successful Customer Support Representative should be able to achieve outstanding customer service and communicate effectively with customers.
The duration of the Token Metrics internship program is 3 months. It is an evaluative unpaid internship with the possibility of return offers, depending on the company's needs.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Assist with other matters relevant to the role, as provided by Token Metrics
- Familiarity with CRM systems Preferably Intercom
- Ability to navigate community management tools Like Telegram, Discord
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Client Servicing
- Communications Skills
- Team Collaboration