Antier, one of the world's pioneering blockchain development companies harnesses the power of decentralization and smart contracts to build scalable, asset-agnostic applications.
Our subject matter experts provide enterprise-grade blockchain app development services ensuring transparency & immutability over a distributed ledger. At Antier Solutions, we offer end-to-end blockchain protocol development solutions to help start-ups and enterprises navigate their journey toward blockchain. Our diligently crafted solutions, deep domain knowledge, and rich experience together expedite the journey while enabling our clients to take the lead.
What you'll do:
As a Cosmos Developer, you will design and build the core components of an L1 blockchain on top of cosmos Tender mint/Ignite, Polka dot, or, Cosmos using Rust and Go. We are looking for a highly capable blockchain developer to design, implement, and distribute a secure blockchain-based network. You will be analyzing blockchain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, and launching and maintaining blockchain network.
Who you are:
You're not new to the Web3 world. You've worked on designing, implementing, and critiquing blockchain protocols. You can be someone who has already worked on developing blockchains or someone who has good experience in Rust or Go and is eager to work on developing blockchains. You know at least one blockchain framework in and out.
More specifically, you've probably done most of the following:
- Designed and built a decentralized protocol
- Published papers about solutions to problems in decentralized protocols
- Built your fair share of smart contracts
- Worked with Zero Knowledge Proofs
- Written large applications in statically typed languages Rust or Golang
- Analyzing and understanding the business use cases in implementing Blockchain.
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyber-attacks and information hacks.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Educating team members on blockchain features
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- More than 2 years of hands-on experience in working with Blockchain technology.
- Experience in Rust, Parity substrates, Tendermint/Ignite, Cosmos, or Polkadot
- Sound experience in Golang or Rust.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- Good Knowledge of Cloud platforms like AWS or Azure.
- Good Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Communications Skills
- Protocol Analysis
- Software Engineering