Binance is the global blockchain company behind the worlds largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money. Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world? We are looking for a motivated individual to join the team as a Backend Engineer. The role will be focusing on design/build secure and reliable dApps on blockchain. This is a full-time position that can be remote from any location and timezone (APAC/EMEA preference). Responsibilities
- Take care of our existing cloud infrastructure.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Plan and develop new cloud-based services.
- Write extensive documentation.
- 5+ years of working experiences in Node.JS
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure).
- Experience configuring and maintaining databases (MongoDB, PostgresSQL, Redis).
- Good understanding of Docker, Kubernetes and adjacent technologies.
- Ability to evaluate scaling issues and take action.
- Solid experience with GraphQL.
- Experience with testing tools.
- Experience with Web3, Smart Contracts, Nodes and other crypto technologies.
- Software Engineering