The B2B Analyst position is responsible for ensuring that B2B related services and procedures are maintained and properly executed. This includes infrastructure, process & mapping development, change requests and enterprise integration projects. The B2B Analyst will also act as liaison between end users and the IT staff implementing B2B applications
- Lead, coordinate, and administer the implementation of B2B processes.
- Lead transitions of EDI systems to Magnas central environments and/or cross-functional business systems.
- Act as a technical consultant to Magna plants on B2B topics.
- Perform or assist with process of needs analysis, systems selection, system design and implementation
- Coordinate EDI mapping & process development.
- 1st & 2nd Level support including 24x7 on call support
- Coordination of 3rd Level support with software vendors, OEM help desks and other related parties.
- Coordinate with network engineering, business application, and database administration function to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of B2B systems to meet business demands.
- Support of quote and billing process
- Organize/Execute training sessions on pertinent topics.
- Develop and maintain B2B training materials and systems documentation
- Install and troubleshoot B2B related products / review and implement vendor supplied patches.
- System monitoring (business processes & partner connections)
- Perform system configuration, mapping, and management of Magna hosted products (Seeburger BIS, SeeFX, Supplyweb, iPoint, etc.)
Knowledge and Education
Bachelors degree or above for Information Technology or related technical subject area.
- 3+ years' work experience in an EDI development or processing field.
- Knowledge of EDI standards and transports.
- Experience with Seeburger BIS 6, SeeFX, SupplyWEB, Inubit and iPoint an asset
- Ability to present ideas in business friendly and user-friendly language.
- Experience working in a global team oriented, collaborative environment
- Analytical Thinking
- Communications Skills
- Team Training and Development