We are a decentralized Game Studio, poised to change the blockchain gaming industry in style. MoonGaming is proud to develop two Play & Earn strategy games as its key titles, with strong support both from our backers in the crypto community and our resident game industry veterans.
Right now we are looking for a highly experienced Human Resources Manager to fill the missing gap of our team and make a next step toward successful achievements with us!
Join us now and make a difference by helping us establish a quality mindset and developer culture with your skills!
As our future HR Manager you will be responsible for handling all HR-related work duties like managing the Talent Acquisition process - including recruitment processes, interviewing, hiring&on-boarding and creating job descriptions by collaborating with the line managers.
You will be also the key-part in creating important documents for the employees training and performance management programs to help ensure all team members understand their job responsibilities.
Your other main responsibilities will be
• Handling employee issues/conflicts
• Ensuring the organizations compliance
• Partnering with the management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
• Reviewing and taking care of a consistence of applied company HR policies
• Maintaining company organization charts and employee directory
• Conducting performance and salary reviews and providing support and guidance to HR staff
• Designing and implementing employee retention strategies
• 4 years (minimum) of experience on a similar role
• experience from blockchain industry and understanding of crypto overall
• knowledge of the latest trends and solutions in the field of HR
• self driven personality with and ability to work independently but also on internal teams
• positive attitude and self-presentation
• Fluent English (C1)
• knowledge of German language is a big plus
This is a full-time remote position with annual salary depending on a previous experience and skills of the candidate. The candidate has to be based in Germany.
- Human Resources